Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Monday, January 31, 2011

Updates

It has been a very eventful month for me and the performing group. I think you can safely say we have learnt a lot this month and there are points in time where when reflected, I wish I could forget some of the things that has happened. However, thinking back at the same time, things happened for a reason and if it has never happened, we Will never know certain things, so... A blessing in disguise I would day. :)

Anyways, on with the blogging!

I had the honor of meeting the mixing engineer for Senior Elson's hot selling album, Mr Teffy, when he came into town! Teffy will also be helping the performing group mix our compilation album and he has worked wonders, trust me. The entire group of us can vouch for that. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to Teffy. I am truly grateful to you and so is the entire RPG. We will do our very best to improve and hopefully we can make you life easier in the future if we get another chance. :p

Another event to note this month was the showcase when both my seniors, Elson and Bryan, showcased their music! I brought 3 of my friends along and they were full of praises after attending the showcase! Bryan's soulful voice made my heart hurt with every single note whereas Elson's singing always mesmerizes me. They are such great singers and are so wonderful onstage! And one highlight of the show is when Teffy went on stage and showed his keyboard skills to everyone and it was simply amazing! Teffy's wife, Daisy, came on as well and did a number called Loving You and it's like hearing an angel sing as her voice was soothing and her high notes were BEAUTIFUL! I feel so blessed to be there to enjoy the music.

The other important event I was fortunate to be in was when senior Elson performed at Social House for his debut Album Showcase. It was great as I have learnt alot, like stage presence;how to carry yourself in public, etc. I am glad to have a senior like Elson who shows us the ropes. Thank you!!!

Of cos, there are other showcases and performances in the month. Stephen and Jessica hosted quite a few big shows in Chinatown Point and was great in their hosting! The chemistry was showing, especially when they had their showcase at Bian's Cafe. Very entertaining and was great!

Royal Artistes Shanice, Joseph, Dayan and Yumi had events and performances. Everyone had made so much improvements and was really shinning up on stage! New additions to performing group, Heok Tao, had his first showcase and did well, really enjoyed the stage! Eddy also was featured at Chinatown point and although I was not able to attend that, I am sure he did well!

Looking ahead at the month ahead, it will also be an eventful month. Really looking forward to the royal reunion lunch and to see all the family back together again at one place! Hope it doesn't rain... Haha... ( William mentioned that as long as the entire Royal Family gathered, it will definitely rain. ) really cannot wait to see them!

Our complilation album will be released end Feb and really hope that the album will be well received. :) Do support us and our music! More details about the album will be provided, and also the updates can also be found in our facebook pages!

Since this is the last post for me this lunar year, I would like to express my gratitude to some. Firstly, thank you, William, for everything. You have given us a chance where no one else would. We will do our very bestto improve and live up to your expectations.

Thank you, Elson and Bryan senior. Both of you have supported us and given us strength to face up to a lot of things and we will do our best and take you guys to be our role models!

Stephen, thank you for all the help that you have rendered to us and we will do our best and train up on our instruments. :) you have showed us patience and was a great mentor to us. Thank you!

Royal artistes Shanice, Joseph, Dayan, Jessica, thank you for beig there for us when we really need a hand and extending out your help to us just like a family. You guys are simply great! Let's all Jia you together!

Heok Tao, Eddy, Karen, this road will be a tough road for everyone, but I am sure we will be able to go through it as long as we work as a family! We have so many family members helping us, we will do it! Jia you!

I am always so long winded. Keke. But i always have a lot on mind, so ... Haha. Okok, I know age is catching up now...

Update about Royal Performing Group will be available on our fan pages apart from here, so do stay tunes to find out able our events, performances and it Album!

Thank you!

Love,
Peter Ng