Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Monday, January 31, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)

Hi everyone :) happy Chinese new year to you :) wishing all our family good health and wealth in the lunar year of 2011 the rabbit year :)

It was quite sometime that i did not blog, cos was having my holidays and exams, gonna study hard and faster finish up my exams :) and yes, I have finish my exam for this semester :)yeah yeah yeah :)

Some messages from my heart:

To all my Royal family : This year is the first year celebrating with all of you :) William , Elson , Bryan , Serena , Jian Zhong ge , Stephen, Joesph, Shanice , Yumi , Dayan , Peter , Joanne , Micka . I am very very qi dai for our celebrate , thank you to William for spending so much money for this coming gathering and also thank you for giving us the opportunity that we rigpg will never get a chance outside. Thank you
Elson and Bryan si siong for believing in us and giving us supports.


To EME : Thank you for always giving PG encouragement and always there to Support us :)I will never forget all the heartwarming messages given to us :)

To my Sims and Lims Family : Happy Chinese new year !!! We are going to gather again to celebrate :) really miss all of you :)

To my own family and Besties: Thank you Mummy and Daddy and Didi and Shawn and for always morally supporting me and worried of my health, I am healthy and I know how to take care of myself. Thank you Rayne , Elyn , Martin for always be there for my showcases and giving me encouragement :)

Really love all of you :)

Loves Celin Sim