Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

An unforgettable night

19-Jan-2011 is an unforgettable night for me.
Elson's and Bryan's seniors showcase is simply awesome!
In this showcase, most of the songs they sang are their own compositions and all of them are very very nice.

This is the first time that I heard Bryan Senior sang many of his compositions live.
I personally love the song:该怎么爱.

该怎么爱,你才明白.我所谓的未来,只为了你存在,就是那么简单的爱.
该怎么爱,你才勇敢去爱.你所谓的未来,换来的是等待,你需要勇敢起来.
你明不明白,你明不明白?

My tears fell down uncontrollably throughout the whole song.
This song is too touching..

Looking at Elson and Bryan Senior, I feel that I still have alot of things to learn. Apart from singing, they also know how to play instruments, compose and host.

During my younger years, I have always wanted to learn the keyboard. But due to many factors, I didn't.
But I guess it is never too late to start learning. Hopefully our Music Director- Stephen will have time to teach me.. Haha!!

Speaking of keyboard, it reminds me of our Music Arranger and Mixing Engineer- Teffy. His keyboard skill is so awesome! Simply remarkable!
And his wife- Daisy has such powerful vocals!
I hereby would like to take this opportunity to wish them a happy and blissful marriage!
Looking at them, I truely feels that I'm very fortunate to have found someone who loves singing as much as I do! ^^
Oops. I have drifted away from the main topic. Haha!

What I want to say is everyone please continue to support Elson Senior! His debut album has been very hot-selling and recently has gained alot of media attention!
Congrats Elson Senior! ^^

Also, Bryan Senior's will also be releasing his EP in March! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Lastly, I have tried uploading the pictures in this post but keep having errors.
To view the pictures, please go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=743195498&aid=326064

Sorry for the poor quality, because I'm seated quite far away from the stage. It was full house during the showcase and when I got there, front seats taken up

Guess that is all for today!
Thank you everyone for your support shown to all the Artistes and Performing Group of Royal International Group!

Lots of Love
Joanne