Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sakura Food Fair 2011 presented by Kee Song Group

The 3 days Sakura Food Fair presented by Kee Song Group ended successfully on 06-Mar.

Look at the beautiful backdrop! With Elson and Shanice Senior together with local Malay artiste- Didicazli and also us- Royal Performing Group!


Jessica and Stephen are the Emcees and their chemistry is certainly building up!
Ehm.. I meant the chemistry in their hosting.. Haha!


And would like to thank Kee Song Group for giving Royal Artistes, Performing Group and talents a chance to perform in this event!






And there is this little girl- Chen Yu Qing who wrote in to perform. She is so adorable!


Ambassadors of Sakura Chicken- Elson and Imperial Chicken- Shanice were also there to dazzle the stage!



And also guest appearance by local Malay artiste- Didicazli!


EMEFC was also there to support the event! With their help, all chickens were SOLD OUT! Good Job everyone! :)



The 3 days food fair was a fun-filled event with lots of great music,games with attractive prizes and healthy food!

Me and Peter have bought the 冬虫夏草鸡 (Cordyceps Chicken) ourselves!
For a moderate cook like me, I'm so happy to know that all I have to do is to clean the chicken and cook the chicken in a slow cooker for at least 2 hours, the best 4 hours! And I can have a healthy and delicious chicken soup!


And thank you Kee Song Group- Mr. Sim for giving me the 樱花鸡 (Sakura Chicken)


I'm going to try cooking it very soon. Am looking through recipes that are easy to cook.
I don't want to make a mistake and ruin the chicken.. So better play safe.. Haha!

For those who had missed this Food Fair, you can also purchase the 樱花鸡 (Sakura Chicken) and 冬虫夏草鸡 (Cordyceps Chicken) from NTUC!
It is definately my No.1 choice to a healthier living!
I strongly recommend!

Cheers!
Joanne