Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rainbow after the rain…




I am sure by now, everyone has heard of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Japan on Friday. I was reading up on some news about it on the internet.

According to sources on the internet, it seems death toll caused by the earthquake and tsunami might exceed 10,000 in one state alone, with millions of survivors left without water to drink, food to eat and also electricity to get them by…

It is so saddening to know of something like that has happened. It is really heart wrenching to read of such misfortune befalling the citizens of Japan. I sincerely hope that there will be rainbow after the rain and hopefully the country will be able to recover from this terrible catastrophe.

The next time I look around me and complains how unfair things are for me, the Japan 311 earthquake will definitely be at the back of my mind, telling me how fortunate I am to be with my loved ones, safe and sound.

Speaking of rainbows, my seniors, Elson and Bryan, has jointly composed a song as a tribute to the Japan 311 earthquake. This song has touched my heart with the lyrics and melody and I would like to share it with all those reading our blog.



彩虹也会哭
作词:张永佳
作曲: 苏奕铨

记住牵著我的手 紧紧握著不放手
明天依然会照亮了天空
别再把今天的事 都带著走
别忘了我们都一直在这守候

曾经错过的回忆 只要能就快补救
别让自己后悔一生
我们手牵手 团结是种力量
别放弃我们一起走下去

彩虹一直在 提醒我们 每天都要快乐
爱永远都在人间 等待著我们
小小的祝福 就是最大的快乐

其实我们不知道 彩虹消失后
也会躲起来哭 不忍心我们和它一样孤独
临走前那一刻 心总会是感觉揪著揪著
可是彩虹依然给了你永远的快乐

其实我们都知道 雨停了之后
怎么会有彩虹 是它给雨天一些温柔
不管你在何处 别害怕世界还有你和我
其实我们都是你的彩虹
把手给我 别忘记 你还有我

Do join me in my prayers and well wishes for Japan.

Regards,
Peter Ng