Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Private Screening of RABBIT HOLE at *Premiere* Shaw Theatre @ Nex- 15 Feb'11

Thank you OMY for the invitation to the private screening of RABBIT HOLE at *premiere* Shaw Theatre @ Nex.
I feel so excited when I got the invitation! Previously, I have read about the *premiere* Shaw Theatre @ Nex on Shaw's official website. I'm so happy that I finally got a chance to experience it myself!

Met up with Peter, Stephen and Jessica in the evening. After collecting the tickets from Alvin, we went to the snack counter to buy some food and drink. Have bought my favourite hotdog and Nachos! Yummy!
We then proceeded to the screen hall and the *premiere* lounge caught my eye. It is nicely furnished with a bar counter for guests to chill out before the start of the movie. We were then lead to the screen hall. I didn't know the way to the *premiere* screen halls is actually through the lounge. So amazing!

At the entrance the screen hall, we were further greeted by the friendly staff and were lead to our seats. The seating are in pairs making me feel a sense of privacy. And the leather seats are so comfortable! Plenty of leg room and the seats are adjustable! Furthermore there is a menu on the table whereby we can order food and drinks while enjoying the movie! Even though I have bought my hotdog and Nachos, I could not resist the temptations of ordering the *premiere* Platter and a Ice Blended Cafe Latte! I'm so glad that I didn't have my dinner as the food is so delicious! And just when I'm worrying about forgetting to bring my jacket, I noticed that there is a blanket provided. How thoughtful it is!

Soon the movie started and the surround system is great! Fyi, The Rabbit Hole is about a married couple Becca and Howie Corbett (starring NICOLE KIDMAN and AARON ECKHART) who are trying to lead their life back to normal after the death of their son through an accident. Meaningful story I would say.
But I won't elaborate further (trying to create a suspense here). Haha!
But hey, this movie will be released tomorrow, 17-Feb.

The movie lasted about 90 mins and when it ends, I really don't feel like getting out from the seat as it is simply too comfortable! Anyway, we managed to "catch" Alvin and took a picture with him. (^^)

Conclusion: It is definately a luxurious and fantastic movie experience at *premiere* Shaw Theatre @ Nex! It is a new-movie going experience that everyone should try out!

For more information, click to: https://www.shaw.sg/premiere/movies.html
You can also connect with Shaw on Facebook (facebook.com/shaw.sg),
Twitter (twitter.com/shawsg) and YouTube (youtube.com/ShawOnlineVideos).

Once again, thank you OMY for this invitation! (^^)

Some pictures to share below.


Cheers
Joanne