Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

About work

Hihi...

As quite a number of people might know that recently I have change my job shift to Night shift.. :) it was like from 10pm - 7am. It was quite tiring but however, my jobscrope are quite easy so I can actually rest during my free time :)

Today was my first day of piano lesson with Stephen Toh our Royal music Director. :) his teaching was very good :) detailed and can understand quite easily.. Being a musician is never easy :) there are so many chords and keys to follow. But it was very interesting as all along i have been wanting to learn piano. just abit old and fingers are not that "ling huo" hahahaha... Thank you Stephen for being so patient :)

About our Royal performing group's complication album is gonna be offically out on 25/02/2011, was quite excited :) Friend friends out there ... Do support okok :)

CNY had almost pass half .. Was very happy so far :) This year is really quite a good year :) Hope everyone in Royal family, my family and friend are all doing good.. :)

Love you all :)

Celin Sim