Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Monday, January 3, 2011

Wish Royal and all, A Happy New Year of 2011

Happy New Year!!!!


Happy new year for 2011 everyone, wish you all your dream come true, be healthy and happy thought all the years!!!
So sorry tat I did not make it for the 1st Royal performance of the year at Chinatown Point. Cos I got my final year exam result, got to settle some course stuff. Hope next performance event, I can be there with you all. No matter what, Royal International Group I will support to the MAX. hehe :D

Nowaday, waiting for the time to come to enrollment for Higher Nitec. Hope I can make it, cos my GPA wasn't high enough. Want to know how much my GPA?? hehe!!! (3.1 only) T.T
Eddy Jiayou!!! Don't Give Up!!!

Today I just posted a Elson Soh National Day 2010 MV called "梦想起飞" at my page facebook, as I remember this was the first MV tat I took part. Alot of memories flash back. Really thank to William, Royal International Group and Serena Goh for letting me to take part. Once again thank you for teaching all knowledge in Entertainment Industry. Thank you!!! 


Share with you all this short video, that I took at Esplanade!!! Enjoy!!! :)