Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Recording for New song

Hey hey hey.. I am very very very excited can ??? But I am also nervous :( Today is going to be the day of the recording. I am like cannot sleep yesterday loh  .. OMG !! hahaha.. Too excited.. Just like the feeling of when pri sch, teacher wants to bring us to Zoo, FIRST time... Than very excited cannot sleep whole night. As everyone knows that I am a corpse when you say talking about sleeping . Can you imagine that when i say I cant sleep ? haha.. Funny.

I know Royal family and fans are always behind me .. But I also very nervous.. haha.. Anyway. I have collected all the "feel" just to sing this song out with FEELS.. :) hahaha. Trying my best :)

Yday Peter and Joanne have gone thru it with me liao.. Everythings seems ok .. Depend on later what producer wants liao.

Lucky got Stephen to accompany in the studio.. If not i sure nervous till -_-||| (Sweating).. I hear they did sweat.. But i am wearing long sleeve leh.. hahaha.. Stephen calm me down.. My nerves is busting!!! hahaha..

Ok ok  ... Enough of my nonsense :)

I will update blog again when I am done with my recording :) hahaha :) I know all of you will be waiting for me to finish!! (stress) cos I am the Last one for recording ||| ...

Wat I wanna do is ***hug boss leg***, ***hug Peter leg***, ***hug Joanne leg***, ***hug Stephen leg***, ***hug Micka's HL leg*** and say a BIG THANK YOU :)

I will be back !!!!

Loves
Celin Sim