Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Saturday, January 15, 2011

About recent activity ;)

Hi guys ;) sorry for not blogging for so long ;) was quite quite busy with events and school and work :) the other time as told that I will share the exprience about recording in studio ;) in fact I am the one who took the most time recording in pg ;( but however it was done ;) it was really not as easy as jus listning to song ;) was quite stress but the producer was nice and patient :) and also our music director was very paitent ;) Royal family is all downstairs waiting for me ;) Tat was really great and hearwarming ;) after my recording I was like very exhausted, don know why .. Haha.. But the over proceed is a very good feeling ;) thanks to boss that he wrote such good song for us to sing ;)

Recently there is quite a number of show case .. Bryan Si siong is coming :) so happy ;) will be fetching him on 18/1 as he will having showcase with our Elson Soh Si siong .. Their showcase is damn nice one can ;) I wouldn't want to missed it ;) even thou my exam is around 21/1 :) hahaha .. Can't wait to see them ;)

loves
Celin Sim