Royal Performing Group (皇室表演组) 现场LIVE!


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

The whole of Royal Family, well except for Bryan Senior (who is busy with other events in
Malaysia), have performed in our Welcome 2011 Concert at Chinatown Point!
This is the first time we performed as a family and it is really enjoyable!
Everyone is giving encouragement to one another before the show and it is simply a nice feeling!

I have been in a music school for half a year in year 2006 , but never did I have such a homely feeling before.
Never do I have to be on a guard towards other artistes/performers when I'm in Royal, unlike when I'm with E** (don't want to mention the exact name since its all in the past)
By the way I would like to thank the members of EME who went down to our event. They are truely supportive towards Royal!

Anyway. the surprise that I'm mentioning in my previous blogs is that Royal Performing Group will have our very own EP soon! I had my first recording on 29-Dec-2010 for my song! I never thought I could have a song that I could call it my own. Thanks Elson Senior for believing in Royal Performing Group, without you we could not have the chance to do an EP album! Thanks William for trusting us to sing his compositions and doing our EP album even though we have been with you less than half a year! Thanks Bryan Senior for my song! Though you are at Penang, we knew we have your support! Hope to see you soon as everyone misses you!

Being the first one to do the recording, I'm even more nervous as I know my own problems. Singing Live and Recording is very very different. In recording, every word every emotion is very important. But it is truely a good learning experience for me. Wake up call for me that I must work harder to improve.

Stephen if you are reading this, just want to say thanks for being so patient and understanding towards me.

And also thanks to my fellow performing group teammates, thank you for the support and several attempts to calm me down before I step into the studio! Haha!

Finally, I'm proud to introduce our little Junior- Dayan! He is such an adorable boy! And I'm confident that with his talents and efforts, he will make it big someday! Jia You Dayan! ^^

With this, I shall end my post for now. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May you be blessed with good health and happiness this year!

Lots of Love
Joanne